Features and Benefits
Quality Performance, Value for money
Scale Manager is the industry’s top performing domestic water conditioners – it has a life time warranty and also carries an anytime up to a year no risk money back guarantee.
Scale Manager should not be compared to any other similar devices that are mostly called water conditioners or electronic water softeners. Scale Manager is the only water descaler that harnesses 2 systems of treatment to ensure complete limescale eradication, designed to treat all types of hard water in all domestic.
Scale Manager is the maintenance free solution to hard water problems; removing existing limescale and preventing further build-up without the need for chemicals, salts, alteration to plumbing, or a separate drinking water supply, unlike a water softener.
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Anytime up to 12 months money back guarantee – you have nothing to lose!
- Effective on all pipes including lead and plastic
- Maintenance free
- Low running costs – around £2 per year
- Exclusive Dual Technology systems
- Computerised – PIC 16 Microprocessor technology
- CE approved to domestic & industrial standards
- Noise and vibration free
- 12 volts, ensuring safety
- Suitable in all domestic applications
- No plumbing involved
- Portable – should you move
- No chemicals or salts required
- Inexpensive and pays for itself
- Designed for all types of hard water in all areas
- DIY installation
- Proven dual technology – exclusive to Waltham Electronics
- For larger properties, you will still only require one unit.
- Maintenance free
- Reduces your carbon footprint
Combination boilers are particularly susceptible to limescale, it causes poor water flow and noise/kettling – it is strongly recommended in hard water areas that a scale inhibitor is fitted.
Because there is not any stored water with a combi system the beneficial effects of fitting Scale Manager will start almost immediately.
Scale Manager will not …
Scale Manager will not alter the taste of water.
It will not remove all Limescale from your kettle, steam iron or appliances that heat water beyond 92°C.
This is because when the temperature of treated water rises above 92°C the water will start to revert back to its pre-treated form, therefore some limescale may still appear in appliances that take the water to very high temperatures. However, you should experience a 60-80% improvement. It is also beneficial to empty such appliances each time after use.
Scale Manager will not cover central heating plumbing because it is a separate circuit. Limescale treatment is
normally unnecessary as the same water is continually circulated; unlike the rest of your plumbing where continual new supplies of limescale forming calcium carbonate are being introduced.